Terms & Conditions
▾Victor Green & Company website usage
The term ‘Victor Green & Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is First Floor, 25 Angel Gate, City Road, London, EC1V 2PT, England. Our company registration number is 3252410, registered in the UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales where you are resident within the United Kingdom; the laws of the State of California, where you are resident in the United States; or where you are resident in neither the United Kingdom or the United States, the laws of England and Wales.
All information supplied to us will be kept strictly confidential, and will comply with any non-disclosure agreements. All databases and communications systems used have appropriate security measures, and when it is necessary to use internet search engines that could compromise confidentiality, we carefully select search terms that avoid revealing your inventions, projects or interests. We have protocols to control all stages of data flow.
General data protection regulations (GDPR)
When we receive your contact data, it is stored on our secure server in standard office software and also in hard copy. Information is retained whilst it is possible that we may work for you. We collect data from emails, letters and phone calls that you may direct to us. We collect data to assist in the marketing of our patent and technical literature searches to potential clients.
Legitimate Interest - There may be potential clients who are very likely to require patent search services from time to time. If we could not email them, these prospects would need to find other service providers who might not offer our depth of experience e.g. in freedom to operate searches. Occasionally, we email these attorneys whom we have a legitimate interest in contacting, when this cannot be achieved any other way. We have applied a balancing test and believe that careful, infrequent emails are not obtrusive.
Here at Victor Green & Company, we value privacy and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services
you have requested and to administer your account.
Cookies are gathered to track usage of the website. These are never passed to third parties.
However, from time to time we would like to contact you with details of special offers we provide or news that is relevant to intellectual property. We would never pass on your details to other companies for marketing purposes and you can unsubscribe at any time.